Wednesday 28 January 2015

nothing in the mail yet, but....

Am really looking forward to the day when the first pieces start arriving in the mail, but nothing has turned up so far, so just to keep up the momentum I am posting a photo of another piece that I have made. It measures 60cm in length (about 2ft).

I do know, though, that some amazing pieces are either in the works or are already on the way, as I have seen lots of photos posted on Facebook and Ravelry by the contributors from all around the world.

I have my fingers crossed that all the relevant postal services are with us, so that I have lots more to show you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are most welcome. they are being moderated, but just as soon as i have had a chance to check that your message is genuine, your post will be approved.